Within the last couple of days:
- Mental illness has been brought to the forefront of mainstream media, helping to remove the stigma
- A cop and a kid had a dance-off (x)
- Countless celebrities have donated to ASL and taken part in the ASL Ice Bucket Challenge
- Mockingjay still came out
- Guardians of the Galaxy is in theatres (baby Groot)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt publicly said he is a proud feminist
- Downton Abbey’s marketing team made a little mistake that’s worth having a laugh at (x)
- A shiba inu seemingly tried to save a fish (x)
(A lot of REALLY shitty things happened this week, but there’s always a side that won’t be as publicized because it doesn’t sell. Do yourself a favour, and watch funny cat videos. The world will keep turning, and within the atmosphere will be millions of acts of kindness done to redeem the terrible acts we see in the news)
Celebrities taking part in the ice bucket challenge to raise awareness for ALS.
Imagine a teenage Groot having an existential crisis going “am I Groot”
selling two tickets to one direction’s where we are tour for tomorrow, 8/22, they’re in section 136, row q, seats 1 + 2. the price is currently set at $188, and the lowest to bargain to is $100! please message maddikenzie if you’re interested! thank you!!
a person complaining about puns basically invites every pun enthusiast in the vicinity to come snapping rhythmically from the shadows
[feels any emotion intensely for longer than five minutes] oh. oh god